Some site legal mumbo jumbo
What is Personal Information to Bill’s Transmission & Complete Auto Care?
Personal information is any information that identifies you and is used to contact you on-line or off-line for any number of reasons. The site owners only collects personal information from on-line visitors on a voluntary basis and reasons including, but not limited to: (1) possible promotions, (2) information you provide prior and/or after a visit and (3) when you contact us on-line or via the phone. Information collected includes, but is not limited to, your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number. Your personal information is not required to access to this site, however, some features do require your information and is necessary to fulfill your requests and any legitimate business objectives including mailings or promotions about the business.
This Personal Information can be collected via:
- through this website;
- through social media channels (i.e. Facebook, Twitter);
- from phone calls or
- when you voluntarily provide it to us via any means not listed above.
How is Personal Information Used?
The site owners may collect, use and disclose personal information for one or any of the purposes outlined here below:
- Fulfillment of Information Requests. Information may be used to help track, process and respond to any of you your customer service questions.
Additional Communications. You will receive noteworthy information regarding the site, changes to any terms, conditions and policies, as well as any other administrative information.
- Promotions. Your information may be used to conduct sweepstakes, contests or other marketing or promotional activities (known as, “Promotions”) when you enter or participate in such a promotion and, if applicable, to win a prize. Participation is completely voluntary. Should the promotion’s rules about the use of your personal information conflict with this policy, the promotion’s rules shall be in effect.
- Surveys. You might be asked to participate in site owner surveys or ask your opinion for in questionnaires for the sole purpose of providing better products and services to our guests and site visitors. Completing such surveys are completely voluntary in nature.
- Our Legal Duties. The site owners agree to obey with legal and/or government requirements or demands in accordance with applicable law, a court order, subpoena or other legal process that is beyond the site owners, so your personal information may be provided to these entities.
- Google Analytics. The site owners use Google, Inc. a web analytics service and ‘cookies’ to analyze how you use this site
More about Google Analytics
What Are Third Party Sites?
If you click on a link to a third party site, you will leave this site and go to the site you selected. Because we cannot control the activities of what happens on third parties, we cannot accept responsibility for any use of your personal information on these other pages, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy and security practices as we abide. We advise you to review the privacy policies of any other sites you visit prior to providing them any personal information or details.
By using this web site, you, the visitor, consent to the terms of our policy and processing of personal information for the purposes given above. The site owners reserve the right to change, modify or amend this policy at any time and any changes become effective upon the posting of the revised policy on the site. Your use of the site following any of these changes constitutes acceptance of the revised policy that is in effect. Should our policy change, the site owners will take every step to ensure that these changes are brought to your attention by posting all changes prominently on this end of this page for a reasonable period of time.